Our Squirrel Control & Removal Services In New York City, Westchester County or Long Island, NY
Standard Pest Management has been safely removing Squirrels from residential or commercial properties throughout NYC since 1929. The most common species throughout New York is the Gray Squirrel and its a nuisance all year round. This is because during the winter months, they will try to find a nesting ground inside your home or property inevitably causing problems. This usually occurs from Fall through Wintertime and they are out daily during the warmer months of the year. The Gray Squirrel is predominantly Gray with a large bushy tail and sometimes a bit of red fur.
They will primarily try to build up bundles of food within the forks of trees and even dig up bulbs from gardens. Though, this is not the main reason why they are such a nuisance to home and commercial property owners. They will attempt to gain access to your indoors via crawling across power lines, entering through chimneys, or through an entry point within your wall or roofing. Once they get in, youll want them to leave right away.
The nesting of Squirrels within your home or building can cause tremendous issues and hazards. To begin, they are known to chew through electrical wire creating a fire hazard. Theyre nesting materials also contain parasites such as Ticks, Mites and Fleas. Its in their known behavior to gather up bundles of food, collect it, bring it to the nest and save it for later.
This is very simple. Youll be able to hear them scratching between the walls and ceilings. This is only natural since they may be traveling in and out of your property to gather food and may be nesting in the attic during the colder months of the year. The scratching is a telltale sign of a Squirrel intrusion. Squirrels are a large member of the Rodent family and should be removed as quickly as possible to avoid further disruption or damage.
After completely surveying every inch of your property, our field technician will mark down all of the problem areas (entry spots for Squirrels to enter). We will then remove all the Squirrels hidden within your premises inside and outside. After they have been removed, our team will get to work permanently sealing up any holes or exposed areas used by Squirrels in the past to get inside.
Go here to see the original:
Squirrel Control & Removal NYC | Standard Pest Management
- The Barking of the Squirrels - planetdan.net - June 7th, 2016
- Do squirrels eat apples and pears? - Houzz - June 7th, 2016
- About Stern Environmental Group the bed bug extermination ... - June 7th, 2016
- new haven garage & moving sales - craigslist - June 7th, 2016
- A Few Words for Squirrels - Advocacy for Animals - June 7th, 2016
- Squirrel Control, Squirrel Removal Rochester New York - June 7th, 2016
- Squirrel Removal & Prevention | Squirrel Removal Service ... - June 7th, 2016
- Staten Island, NY Animal Removal & Pest Wildlife Control - June 7th, 2016
- How to Cook Squirrel and Rice - Step by Step - June 7th, 2016
- Squirrel Removal in Westchester, NY - TriState Wildlife ... - June 7th, 2016
- Brooklyn, NY Animal Removal & Pest Wildlife Control - June 7th, 2016
- Squirrel Hunting Made Easy | Missouri Department of ... - June 7th, 2016
- Welcome to NY NJ Wildlife Removal, your first step to the ... - June 7th, 2016
- Squirrel Removal in Queens, New York with Reviews ... - June 7th, 2016
- Raccoons - Arrow Exterminating Company, Inc. - June 7th, 2016
- How to locate squirrel's entrance into roof? - Home ... - June 7th, 2016
- Queens, Bronx, and Brooklyn Pest Control & Wildlife Removal - June 7th, 2016
- Contact Us - March 15th, 2011